Angelique Tremble is affiliated with Cobalt as a general corporate practitioner specializing in the business needs of small business and emerging growth companies. Prior to establishing a relationship with Cobalt, she was a business and corporate associate for a number of years with the San Francisco/ Palo Alto firm of Cooley Godward LLP.
Angelique's services include corporate and LLC formation, licensing, and drafting and reviewing other general business contracts and agreements as well as securities transactions, including private financings.
Angelique has served as an associate professor of corporate law in San Francisco State University's paralegal certificate program.
Areas of Speciality
- Business entity formation (e.g. corporation, LLC)
- General business and corporate transactions
- General business contract drafting and review
- University of Pennsylvania: B.A., 1991
- U.C. Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law: Juris Doctor, 1997